Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not a girl, not yet a woman revisited

So Miley Cyrus is beginning to make sexy videos.  Did any of you really think this was not ever going to happen?  Her two latest videos, "Can't Be Tamed" and "Who Owns My Heart" have caused a buzz due to their provocative nature.  Pay attention people.  Miley is growing up.  Her next birthday will be her 18th. She can't make teeny-pop bubblegum videos forever.  Britney Spears debuted to us all as a schoolgirl gyrating through the hallway.  (Now I don't want to see Miley have a Britneyesque meltdown, but Brit came with the sexy a lot sooner than Miley.)  We all watched multiple transformations of X-Tina (and should see another one with her pending divorce).  Miley has the right to grow and change as a performer in any way she (and Achy Breaky Billy) sees fit.  I'm not going to breakdown and cry and ask you all to leave Miley alone, but I will this: kid stars grow up and artists change.  If you expected different from Miley, then you're living in a Disney world.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE Miley Cyrus, and I'm patiently waiting on her drug overdose, but I COMPLETELY agree with yoU!!!

    ReplyDelete